- To apply mail your latest CV with salary details to HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 8291982537
Phone: +91 8291982537
// current openings
Business Development Manager (only Mumbai candidates)
Experience : 2-5 Yrs Position : Immediate No. of positions : 1 Industry : IT-Software, SaaS
Role Category : Business Development Location : Mumbai
Posted On : 01-02-2023
This position will be responsible for all aspects of Business development and lead generation for our software products and services. Essential job responsibilities include:
- Primary role is to generate qualified leads and opportunities from the defined list of accounts.
- Generate leads and manage Inside Sales activities based on in-depth research & competitor analysis for focused verticals through web and social media.
- Inside sales/demand generation Qualify the leads as per the set criteria.
- Assist in building sales collaterals to orient prospective client.
- Account based marketing approach for upselling and cross selling.
- Assist in activation and running of various communications geo/ industry / product campaigns using various mediums (including email, phone & events campaigns).
- Research on industry trends, right party contacts and gather competitive intelligence.
- Email campaigns through LinkedIn and other communication channels.
Build relations with CXO community of the target accounts.
- Promote company services and awareness through email marketing and tele calling.
- He/she will have leads/opportunity target per month.
- Prospect new customers through lead generation, conferences, follow-up, and cold calling.
- Identify the correct decision makers within a given business
Document all pertinent customer information and conversations into CRM system
Good to have
- 2-5 years of experience in Inside Sales, Lead Generation, Cold Calling for Local / UK/US/North America.
- Relevant experience from IT background in selling Customer service/Contact Centre service/ Marketing operations/ BFSI offerings.
- Experience building relationship on LinkedIn.
- Open to Travel Field job meet the Client.
- Strong communication skills; understand UK accents and able to converse with the prospects.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Good Interpersonal skills
Positive attitude & Go-getter
- Must be an Engineering graduate.
Graduation : Bachelor's degree in Engineering related discipline
Post Graduation : Good to have in Marketing
Mail CV : email@example.com